Wednesday, September 05, 2007

my 9 month old son & my 18 year old piano

i woke up earlier than usual today. gabriel was crying and he was looking at me when i opened my eyes. he does this everyday.. he's my wake up call. anyways, i prepared his milk and picked him up after he finished 2 ounces (yes, just 2) since he kept on moving around and i think he wants to go downstairs. while i waited for breakfast, i made him sit in front of my 18 year old piano. and.. i took some pictures. i'm not sure if he'll want to learn to play when he grows up. i started my lessons when i was in grade 3 and stopped when i was already in high school (i think). i had recitals.. i played four hands.. and now, i have zero practice. too bad. dax had some piano lessons too but he liked the drums better. i wanted to take violin lessons when i was younger.. maybe, gabriel would want that! or, no instruments at all. haha!

gabriel looks like he knows how to play the piano:

and obviously... not really knowing how:

No comments: