Wednesday, September 28, 2005

first week at RCBC

i'm backers after a super long absence from the blogging community.

today is my first week at GXS - my new office - and i don't have much stories about work yet. almost everything looks a lot like enterworks.. except that the place is bigger (*4). my workstation is greeny too and i brought along my Starbucks Bearista friends to keep me company since myCoco is now on the other side of the street. i also miss my laptop but my machine here looks neat anyway. i have my jerry yan calendar with me too! phone here is super cool and i have a whiteboard all for myself which is ultimate coolness (that's the white thingie on the right of my pc)! they gave me office supplies on my first day and they gave me my pc on my 3rd day (which means, i just read and read until i got my pc). washroom is just as nice.. i think they have unlimited supply of toilet paper! nyahahaha!

pantry here is cool as well. it's got a nice view of the world down there (as if 36th is super up there)! myCoco went here for lunch earlier and he was awed. i hope he could come over everyday for lunch and bring me Tapa King once in awhile but he'll be on graveyard shift starting Monday next week and will only be a sleeping-normal human being by december! *buti na lang* since our wedding will be on january. and by the way, pantry has unlimited paper towels! and what myCoco loved most was the coke vendo! i miss free pine-orange juice though.. even the iced tea that i only drink once in a blue moon.

oh wells, have to work again and be bibo. else..

Tanny weather now..

No comments: