Tuesday, May 13, 2008

my first week in Georgia

the week before i left for GA passed by too quickly. aside from preparing myself emotionally.. i had to buy a lot of stuff as well. thankfully, everything worked for me.

our flight was supposed to be at 625am of may 3 but we left the airport 3 hours after. there were some technical problems (some sorta thingie needed for landing is not functioning or something) and all of us had to get out of the plane and wait for the announcement on when we can board again. whew. talk about scared!! and this was the same plane that will take us from japan to detroit! well, we reached US safely and F-A-S-T. i think it only took us 10 hours to reach US (i might be exaggerating here but i tell you, we were really fast). when we reached detroit, everything was already settled (transfers and all). we were in atlanta by 730pm.

MNL

NGO

Plane to Detroit

ATL

now, one week already passed. i only have 21 more left. yahoooo! we've been on training every single day and since this is my first week, my afternoons were terrible. jet lag, heavy lunch and training don't mix well. i am sleepy most of the time! hihihi.


North Ridge office

at Diggers with Tammy and the rest of the team

my Office Space

inside the Breakroom


my home away from home is comfy, spacious and is actually nice. i share it with tina and kat. if we are not chatting with friends and family from the philippines, we are watching tv or eating.

VANmates

view from the balcony

my apartmentMates

155 days.. whhheeewww! i really miss myCoco and our little Gabriel. thankfully, Skype is working without any problems. i still see them everyday! my babylogs is actually an expert now talking to me using the computer. hahaha.

2 comments:

knottydon said...

I love the red couch... ganda ng apartment nyo.

ruthie said...

hihi. looks just like the one in ashburn! mas maganda at bigger lang yung bath.. kaya lang hindi ko pinost. haha.