Tuesday, May 13, 2008

mother's day without the babylogs

myCoco and babyCoco surprised me with a package from amazon.com for Mother's Day! and i was really surprised (and got a bit scared too). when i arrived at the apartment thursday afternoon, i saw a package on our door. when i saw it was from amazon, i was hoping it wasn't for me. you see, just a few days before, i cancelled an order (sony w300 and 2g memory card) from amazon because i already got the camera and memory card from circuit city. when i picked up the package, i saw my name. crappers. i didn't think it was from dax (he usually forget names - what more addresses). tina and kat were telling me it might be a mom's day gift from him. what a relief when i opened it.. they were books from dax and not a cancelled camera!!


thanks honey - you are so thoughtful. i promise to finish these books before i go back home. hahaha!

well, for my celebration.. i heard sunday mass and ate ice cream after dinner..


i also got a few things for myself from North Georgia Premium Outlet the day before :)

hopefully, next year, i'll be able to celebrate it with my family. *inggit ako sa mingoy's lunch nyo!*

No comments: