Wednesday, September 19, 2007

chocolates i love!

i love chocolates! i eat chocolates when i'm sad, stressed, happy, excited, angry, anytime. these are my favorites (not in any particular order):

1. Meiji Melty Kiss - i first had this when i went to HK with dax. it is sooooo good. soooo good i bought a few boxes to take back home. it melted though :(


2. Snickers - my first love. peanuts in my chocolate... yummy!


3. Nestle Crunch Dark Stixx - newest addition to my list. dax found this in S&R when we went grocery shopping a few weeks back. i liked it (but not instantly)! now, ill see to it that i buy a box or 2 (one for dax) everytime we go grocery shopping!


4. Ferrero Rocher (and Mon Cheri) - heaven.


5. Bar None - i used to eat a lot of bar nones back in HS. i wonder why they discontinued making this one. i really think its good. i miss.


i still have a lot but these 5 are definitely on my list. yummmmy!

No comments: