Friday, June 13, 2008

miswa w/ egg & shrimp w/ tomato ketchup

i've been eating a lot of campbells soup lately and i'm not in the mood to have another one tonight.. not in the mood for nissin ramen or nido soup as well (my *baon* from pinas), which i usually have for substitute.

after work, i decided to drop by Publix Supermarket to look for whatever there is to buy. i got beef for my *beef tapa* and some shrimps that i'll cook in butter and tomato ketchup (recipe from pattie). i also got *patis* and luckily, i saw some somen noodles. yipee, miswa!! i arrived home around 6pm and cooked dinner for myself. my menu: miswa w/ egg and shrimp w/ butter and tomato ketchup. it turned out yummy (for me). tina and kat said that the shrimp was good, so i guess it was really good! i didn't share the miswa, my bowl was empty when they started to have dinner and the other half was already in my *baunan* for tomorrow lunch! hahaha! *damot*

No comments: