Sunday, June 17, 2007

happy father's day to myCoco and myDad

happy father's day to myCoco! i've been telling almost everyone here at the apartment that dax is so funny. like earlier, he kept telling me to just use my credit card to buy the battery charger with rechargeable batteries i so badly needed for my camera. and then, he gave me some link - a Creative Xmod X-Fi Module (what the hell is this, i thought!) which he asked me to buy for him using my credit card. so, i didn't let the day pass without finding it for him anyways. and i was so happy that i got the last stock in best buy somewhere in leesburg. oh well, i tried it out a couple of minutes ago to check if it is working... whoaaaa! it is really good. it really works! haha. this one's for you:

Experience your MP3 music beyond studio quality

  • Restore the details and vibrance that your music lost during MP3 compression
  • Enjoy all your music and movies in surround sound on any stereo speaker system or headphones
  • Connect in seconds to your notebook, PC or Mac to create an Xtreme Fidelity sound system

by the way, sorry for the picture quality - i only used my phone camera.

and happy father's day to myDad! i also got you something that you like!

No comments: