Tuesday, July 26, 2005

myCoco's favorites


as usual, saturday is athena day. our second house is being built there and hopefully before the year ends.. we'll be able to live there. this time, i wouldn't only have my dad and mom with me but dax as well.. wipee! christmas and new year is all the more exciting this year!

katkat, emma and me are dax's favorites! he took our pix just before we went home last saturday. just by looking at the pix, i guess one can determine which is top priority! it's the car of course. it looks a lot bigger than my face! hahaha!!


some faves that myCoco and katkat share:
* cola flavored snowee
* mc donald's french fries
* curly tops
* ice cold coca cola
* fried chicken
* insaniquarium
* camera (one loves to pose for the other who loves to take pictures)
* me!

Rainy weather today...

No comments: